uConnected provides a special voicemail service that, when you don’t answer or when people call outside of your schedule, will take messages and email them to you. The caller’s recording is attached to the email and is playable on modern computers and smartphones. Voicemails are always sent to the email address used to log into your account and you’re able to add 10 more email addresses, so everyone relevant can receive the voicemail without the need for you to forward it yourself. Please head over this article to know how to add up to 10 voicemail recipients.
Most plans also include the ability to record a custom Welcome Greeting. Use this feature to introduce yourself, your products or services while customer calls are being forwarded to you.
It works like this:
- A customer calls your uConnected phone number
- They hear your recorded Welcome Greeting
- They hear hold music while the call is being sent to your nominated mobile
- If you answer the phone and accept the call, you are connected with the customer. If not, the call is sent to your uConnected voicemail.
- There are no additional charges to use this new feature, it’s included on all plans except the $29 option. If you’d like to set this up, simply log into your Dashboard and select Greetings from the left side of the main menu.
If you have professionally recorded hold music you’d like to use instead of ours, please get in touch and we’ll help set this up for you.
To record your greetings:
- Log into your uConnected Dashboard
- Click Greetings within the left menu
- Click Call Me Now in the section detailing which greeting you’d like to record. This will trigger an automated call to guide you through the process.